The idea behind the addition/integration of the best lift kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4 is to optimize performance, safety, and protection on the road.
Highly-rated lift kits are carefully engineered/designed, delivering numerous exciting features that promote or facilitate the realization of these goals.
For instance, they are built using the best or finest materials around. Also, the assembly and design are flawless, and they offer several safety features.
These qualities/features combine significantly to deliver the best performance on the road, especially on irregular/rugged terrains.
The integration of lift kits to the vehicle’s suspension has been ongoing for years and has continued to enjoy a strong adoption/use by off-road enthusiasts. Nevertheless, the continued introduction of new brands has made it tricky/tough for vehicle owners to choose a reliable lift kit to add to the suspension system.
To prevent or eliminate the disappointment of picking a low-quality lift kit, especially for inexperienced buyers. We have identified ten (10) designs that offer uncompromised handling and stability to the vehicle when moving across rougher/unfriendly terrains.
These products are offered or built by top brands such as MOTOFAB LIFTS, Rough Country, Supreme Suspensions, Dynofit, Readylift, MAXRACING, DEF, and BDFHYK.
- 1 Comparison Table for the Best Lift Kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4
- 2 Top 10 Best lift kits for GMC sierra 1500 4×4 Reviews
- 2.1 01. MotoFab – Overall Best Lift Kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4
- 2.2 02. Rough Country – People’s Choice Best Suspension Lift Kits
- 2.3 03. MAXRACING – Best Value GMC Sierra Leveling Kits
- 2.4 04. Supreme Suspensions Leveling Kits
- 2.5 05. Dynofit Lift Kits
- 2.6 06. Supreme Suspensions Front Leveling Kit
- 2.7 07. Readylift 66-3085
- 2.8 08. Dynofit Suspension Lift Kits Lift Spacers
- 2.9 09. DEF B077GMHG2M
- 2.10 10. BDFHYK Front Leveling Lift Kit
- 3 Buying considerations for the best lift kits for GMC sierra 1500 4×4
- 4 Conclusion
Comparison Table for the Best Lift Kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4
What is the best lift kit for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4?
Over the years, lift kits have become one of the top purchases or investment options among several off-road adventurers or enthusiasts. Thanks to the improvement it offers to key performance areas.
The lift kit can be integrated at the front or/and the rear. It increases the vehicle’s height to a preferred/desired level, ensuring it doesn’t encounter obstacles that could damage specific components that may result in expensive repairs.
Like the ten (10) options we have identified/discussed in this purchase guide, the ideal lift kit offers maximum value for the money when installed accurately or according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
These lift kits enhance the truck’s stability and handling to promote increased safety while cruising on challenging terrains.
After placing these designs side-by-side (looking at their unique features and qualities), we chose MOTOFAB LIFTS to fill our number one spot, making it our most-preferred pick/selection.
Why is MOTOFAB LIFTS the best lift kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4?
Over the years, MOTOFAB LIFTS has been able to push its name up the rank, making it one of the top considerations among truck owners across the globe.
The manufacturer’s consistency is believed to be the key success ingredient. There are several models/designs of the MOTOFAB LIFTS on the market. Each product delivers excellently well on its purpose.
The construction quality is superb, spreading across all products, irrespective of the price.
Besides the noticeable difference, they make to the truck’s appearance/identity. These lift kits increase the strut and suspension performance, improving handling, traction, and stability along irregular/challenging paths or terrains.
Top 10 Best lift kits for GMC sierra 1500 4×4 Reviews
01. MotoFab – Overall Best Lift Kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4
- 2007-2018 Sierra GMC
- Construction materials: aluminum and cast iron
- Billet aluminum front spacers
- 3-inch front & 2-inch rear leveling lift
- 8 x 8 x 6 inches in dimension
- 5 pounds in weight
MotoFab Lifts CH-3F-2R popularity and excellence are undeniable.
The reviews/recommendations from existing users are valid convictions that vehicle owners need. Especially individuals looking at raising or lifting the front by 3-inch and the rear by 2-inch without compromising their Sierra GMC’s (2007-2018) handling.
The installation can be achieved/completed by relying on the included hardware and the recommended tools. The installer doesn’t have to take down the strut/coil before achieving a perfect/accurate integration.
Once the addition/attachment is finalized (this takes about 2 hours). The lift kit gives the truck a new identity (aggressive stance) and upgrades vital areas to improve overall performance.
For instance, traction is optimized for unmatched stability. Also, the extra ground clearance supports smooth drive across more demanding terrains and various weather conditions for uncompromised safety.
Your GMC Sierra will be able to cruise smoothly over mud, rocks, snow, dirt, and wet roads without spinning or dragging. Thanks to the increased handling it offers.
- The component’s color matches the factory suspension
- Keeps rust/corrosion away
- Installation can be done/achieved independently
- Integration doesn’t require the disassembling of strut & coil
- Bulky design
02. Rough Country – People’s Choice Best Suspension Lift Kits
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- Polypropylene construction
- 2-inch installation (driveline)
- Lower strut mount extensions hardware (2)
- 75 x 5.75 x 1.5 inches in dimension
- 34 pounds in weight
It doesn’t matter if you participate in off-road adventures or not. The goal of every individual is to improve their truck’s performance, ensuring it drives smoother and easier on rugged or bumpy roads.
If anyone is looking for a pocket-friendly upgrade to optimize their GMC Sierra (2017 to 2018) performance and identity, especially if you want to raise the standard/factory height a bit. Search no further.
The Rough Country 2″ Leveling Kit is equipped with all the components/accessories that improve the ground clearance and revamp the suspension system. The upgrade assures increased grip/traction for an uncomplicated/stress-less driving experience across rough terrains.
This is one of the few designs that revive the performance of an old vehicle, making it drive/operate like a new one. Thanks to a perfect combination of style, protection, stability, and handling, it supplies/delivers.
The integration process is straightforward and can be performed by anyone, irrespective of their experience or skills. The directions or steps provided in the installation guide and the necessary accessories added to the kit are vital to the accurate attachment.
- Installation doesn’t require drilling
- Budget-friendly lift kit
- Excellent raise in ground clearance
- The smooth and stable drive experience
- The installation completion timeline is a bit long
03. MAXRACING – Best Value GMC Sierra Leveling Kits
- 2007-2021 GMC Sierra 1500
- Front installation (1.5-inch leveling lift kit)
- Durable aluminum
- Anodized black finish
- 2 x 5.43 x 1.26 inches in dimension
- 17 pounds in weight
Achieving excellent upgrade outcomes is dependent on picking/selecting the right product. If the product is inappropriate, it further drains/lowers the vehicle’s performance instead of making significant improvements.
MAXRACING 1.5 inches Front End Leveling Kit ensures the front and the rear levels. The integration is not complicated/tricky, and neither does it take excessive time as experienced with some designs.
The lift kit can be mounted without necessarily taking down or disassembling the struts. Every part is made using the best material, irrespective of the affordable purchase cost.
The durable aluminum construction and the anodized black surface blend well to offer the superior durability and strength that the lift kit needs to deliver stable and consistent performance across all terrains.
MAXRACING 1.5 inches Front End Leveling Kit offers exceptional value for the money. Besides the added height it offers, the ground clearance improves significantly, allowing the installation of bigger tires.
- Bolt-on integration
- Struts don’t necessarily have to be taken down/disassembled
- Excellent ground clearance
- Perfect leveling (the front and the rear aligns)
- The thickness information is inaccurate
04. Supreme Suspensions Leveling Kits
- 2007-2019 GMC Sierra 1500
- 5-inch front and 3-inch rear lift kit
- Full suspension lift kit with axle alignment shims
- Proprietary protective finish
- 12 x 9.75 x 7 inches in dimension
- 20 pounds in weight
Supreme Suspensions can be installed on compatible GMC Sierra 1500 models across the front and rear axles, improving ground clearance.
The increase in ground clearance allows/supports the addition or attachment of larger tires/rims, offering an improved ride quality.
This suspension lift kit and hardware are made from heavy-duty construction materials.
Although the integration can be implemented by anyone, especially when the installer uses the appropriate tools and relies on the provided installation directions and a few videos on YouTube. Having a previous experience of the task or possessing basic mechanical skills or knowledge makes a lot of difference, especially the reduction it brings to the completion timeline.
The integration can be completed between two (2) and four (4) hours. A mechanically inclined individual is expected to tidy up the process faster than a beginner who relies extensively on the installation manual and videos.
Once the attachment is finalized, do not forget to get the alignment done.
- Comes with a microfiber towel
- High-quality materials (steel, Delrin, and T6 billet aluminum)
- Increase the vehicle’s ground clearance
- Supports the installation of larger tires/rims
- Installation takes longer time than the usual
- A few users complained about a drop in fuel mileage
05. Dynofit Lift Kits
- 2007-2019 GMC Sierra1500 (2WD/4WD)
- T6 billet aluminum construction material
- 2-inch leveling kit (front)
- Black anodized surface
- 7 x 6.7 x 3.3 inches in dimension
- 74 pounds in weight
Dynofit Lift Kits is designed for individuals interested in upgrading their vehicle’s height to achieve a new look/identity and further equip it for excellent off-road performance.
The 2-inch front leveling improves the ground clearance and offers additional traction/grip to cruise across tough/challenging roads.
The installation is not hard to execute. The installer doesn’t require sophisticated tools to complete the action or activity. It can slot in effortlessly in about two (2) hours or less, depending on the installer’s approach and experience of the task.
In case this is the first time a buyer is engaging in a lift kit attachment/mounting. The step-by-step instructions manual takes you through the process for easy/effortless execution.
Dynofit Lift Kits is built using a durable T6 billet aluminum material alongside its black anodized surface. The construction quality delivers exceptional handling and stability, extending over a long period.
- Integration doesn’t require any special tools
- Delivered on all identified/stated benefits
- Outstanding resistance to corrosion
- The thickness is incomparable to the premium designs
06. Supreme Suspensions Front Leveling Kit
- 2017-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD & 4WD)
- Aluminum construction
- 5-inch front leveling kit
- Installation hardware included
- Top & bottom strut spacers (2 each)
- 9 pounds in weight
You do not have to wait until the front on the GMC Sierra 1500 is extensively lowered than the rear/back before attempting to get it lifted.
In case anyone is looking at lifting/leveling their truck to about 3.5-inch and does not know what design to go for, especially after trying a few options without good or satisfying results to show for it.
Supreme Suspensions Front Leveling Kit may be a smart investment choice or idea to look at. This product has a long list of fulfilled users, evident in the series of excellent reviews and recommendations it has enjoyed.
The installation can be completed with ease, although it takes longer than most people expected or would have loved to sign up for. However, the overall improvement it adds to the vehicle’ identity and performance at a budget-friendly price makes up for the slightly extended timeframe.
After installation, the truck rides excellently by significantly improving handling, traction, and stability for enhanced safety.
- Anodized black finish to counter rust attack
- Comes with instructions manual
- No drilling (bolt-on installation)
- Improves the truck’s appearance
- Installation could take longer than expected
- A bit overweight
07. Readylift 66-3085
- 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- Aluminum construction material
- 25-inch front leveling kit
- Accommodates 33-inch tire upgrade
- 25 x 6.75 x 6.25 inches in dimension
- 27 pounds in weight
In case anyone has been looking for an appropriate/accurate lift kit for your 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 with no luck at sight. This may be where the stress of searching comes to an end, especially for individuals willing to spend a bit higher than the market average.
Readylift 66-3085 doesn’t come cheap. It is one of the costly options on our list. Nevertheless, the stability and power it delivers to the vehicle at every drive is worth the price and more,
This product comes ready to mount. It doesn’t require permanent modifications/adjustments to factory components before it can slot into position.
It offers optimum performance across all terrains and weather situations when installed on a compatible vehicle. All the accessories required to mount it on your GMC Sierra 1500 come along with the kit.
The black powder-coated exterior blends well with many vehicles for increased attractiveness.
Besides the appearance upgrade, the coating/painting also delivers uncompromised protection against the effect or impact of road salt and moisture on durability by resisting fade and rust.
- Smooth integration
- Eliminates permanent alterations to factory components
- Durable/high-quality construction
- The kit includes all the required mounting accessories
- A bit expensive
08. Dynofit Suspension Lift Kits Lift Spacers
- 2007-2019 GMC Sierra (2WD/4WD)
- Made from heavy-duty aluminum
- 5-inch front leveling lift kits (2 units)
- 13 x 6.85 x 4.49 inches in dimension
- 06 pounds in weight
The whole idea behind lifting the vehicle is to make it level perfectly, offering improved performance across all road conditions.
However, making the wrong product selection could cause unexpected damage or limitation to key performance areas such as handling, making the vehicle unsafe to drive across rough roads.
To avoid compromising the driver’s and truck’s safety, especially for individuals who own/drive the 2007-2019 GMC Sierra (2WD/4WD). Dynofit Suspension Lift Kits Lift Spacers is one of the most reliable lift kits that can be added to the suspension.
It ensures the front levels ideally with the rear without any addition or adjustment to the rear when installed correctly.
The pack comes with everything needed to achieve a stress-free mounting experience. The various components are well-made, and the instructions are well-written, offering a precise step-by-step direction that beginners will find very helpful.
- Adequate ground clearance
- Levels the truck perfectly
- Gives the truck a new identity
- It can be mounted using basic repair tools
- The packaging quality could be better
09. DEF B077GMHG2M
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2-inch front leveling kit replace
- Bolt-on integration
- Construction material: Composite
- 24 x 4.02 x 1.69 inches in dimension
- 26 pounds in weight
DEF B077GMHG2M offers a decent performance that justifies its price.
It may not offer the same quality as the expensive options in the market. However, it doesn’t fail to deliver on the promises stated in the description.
For instance, it ensures the front levels considerably with the rear and doesn’t interfere with or affect the factory ride quality.
The installation is not tricky or too demanding to implement independently. However, having a helping hand or an installation assistant simplifies the process, making it smoother.
You do not necessarily have to take off the struts completely during the integration process. Go through the manual and a few videos online to have a precise and practical understanding of how to get the job done without any complications.
- Doesn’t interfere with the factory ride quality
- Perfect leveling of the front and rear
- Struts disassembling isn’t necessary
- The comfortable and safe drive experience
- Quality is lower/incomparable to the expensive options
10. BDFHYK Front Leveling Lift Kit
- 2007-2021 Sierra 1500 (2WD/4WD)
- Made fromT6 aluminum
- 3-inch front leveling kit
- Bolt-on installation
- 26 x 6.22 x 4.69 inches in dimension
- 85 pounds in weight
BDFHYK Front Leveling Lift Kit delivers excellent ground clearance, keeping the vehicle protected from obstacles that could result in expensive damage in case of contact.
Do not purchase this product without carefully reading through the description, especially the part that lists or describes the vehicle models that can effortlessly work with it.
Once the installation is finalized, bigger tires can be used or attached to the vehicle, improving the appearance significantly.
It is not affected by water, snow, or road salt. Hence, offering extended use and performance.
- Heavy-duty/reliable construction quality
- Smooth and convenient attachment
- Drilling and cutting are not required
- Reasonably priced
- No hardware
- Packaging quality could be improved
Buying considerations for the best lift kits for GMC sierra 1500 4×4
An unplanned purchase may set the buyer up for debt.
No one should pick up any product without tracking their finances or checking how much they can afford to invest in an automobile accessory at such a period.
Once you have decided to lift/level the truck to the desired height, irrespective of the position (front or rear). Design a budget for the replacement/upgrade.
A budget is a template that guides the product selection or purchase. The goal is to choose a top-quality lift kit within the budget and not exceed it.
Irrespective of the price a prospective lift kit buyer decides/agrees to spend on the best lift kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4. We have a list of highly reliable products across all price ranges.
Go through the ten (10) products we have identified and choose anyone that delivers on the desired performance need and is offered within the set/designed budget.
02. Desired lifting/leveling height
Lift kits are offered across various heights, ranging from two (2) inches to six (6) inches.
The vehicle owner’s responsibility is to decide how high they want the truck to stand and go for a top-rated or reliable lift kit that offers the desired outcomes.
When choosing how high you want the truck to be, ensure the agreed inches are appropriate. An appropriate lifting/leveling height does not affect stability, handling, and road clearance.
The decision to lift your vehicle by 2-inch or more doesn’t make all the lift kits designed to lift/level the truck within the expected/specified height an appropriate pick.
It is crucial to be more specific with your selection/choice.
Do not randomly pick a 2-inch lift kit because it offers the desired height upgrade. It doesn’t work that way.
It is important to check or go through the product description to ascertain compatibility. A compatible product is designed to work specifically with the vehicle model that the interested buyer drives or owns.
04. Effect on suspension Geometry
It doesn’t stop at investing or picking the best lift kit. Take a step further to ensure/confirm the selected product/design won’t alter or modify the suspension geometry.
A lift kit that modifies the suspension geometry can impact several crucial performance areas.
For instance, handling or steering, stability, and the quality of the ride may become compromised.
Choose a bolt-on compatible lift kit for your GMC Sierra 1500, especially for not mechanically inclined individuals.
This eliminates frustrations or the need to eventually settle for a professional installation, which may not be the initial plan.
A bolt-on design doesn’t require drilling and can be set up in about two (2) hours or less, provided it comes with the required attachment components and deployment of the right tools.
A design that comes with clearly written directions/steps on how to achieve a successful task implementation goes a long way in eliminating confusion and encouraging an independent installation.
Another major recommendation we will give has to do with the manufacturer that is in charge of the lift kit’s production.
If the brand or manufacturer has no/zero reputation or has no verifiable information to support what they claim the product can do or offer. It is advised to stay away from such.
The less-popular brands have a high possibility of compromising performance and quality, leading to issues with the suspension system.
Although there are several other excellent lift kits for GMC Sierra on the market.
All the designs mentioned on our list are the best lift kits for GMC Sierra 1500 4×4 anyone could pick for the best value. Check them out one after another, and go for anyone that meets your needs and purse.